Boston America: SNES Controller Wild Berry Sours 12ct
Shaped like a vintage Super Nintendo controller-practically to scale-it contains 1.2 oz of wild berry flavored candy. Packed 12 to a display.
Item Number: 17507
- Nintendo was founded on September 23, 1889 as a company that made Japanese playing cards.
- Nintendo invented the Cross-Shaped D-Pad.
- Mario has a 27’ vertical jump.
- A stack of 534 million NES cartridges would be 6,230 miles tall.
- By 1990, Mario had become more recognizable than Mickey Mouse.
- Mario was first seen in Donkey Kong but was called Jumpman.
- Mario was named after Mario Segale, the landlord of Nintendo of America’s office, who barged in on a company meeting demanding an overdue rent.