Boston America: SIMON Candy Sours 12ct
A pop culture symbol of the 1970s and 1980s, SIMON is an addictive electronic game of lights and beeps. This replica features a twist opening candy dispenser filled with 1.5 oz color colorful candies. Packed 12 per display.
Item Number: 17494
- The memory skill game was invented by Ralph Baer and Howard Morrison over 40 years ago!
- Simon debuted in 1978 at a retail cost of $24.95 (equivalent to $94 in 2017)
- Simon made its mark in popular culture in TV, films and books
- A number of versions have been made including a pocket version and one with 8 buttons
- Named after the children's game, "Simon Says"